Guru Manish Ji is the founder of Shuddhi Ayurveda center follows the path of natural healing and says Ayurveda is the ideal way of living and staying healthy. Hundreds of us end up at the doctor’s doorstep for treatment. We feel unwell and at times suffer from dangerous life-threatening illnesses.
The conditions we often suffer from are because of the free toxins in the environment around us. Sick people have no idea that Ayurvedic remedies have the capability of saving lives. They don’t know they can stay healthy by consuming herbal extracts.
More about Guru Manish Ji and Ayurveda health care center
Most of us live an erratic lifestyle and consume unhealthy foods. We live amidst a shroud of competition constantly and have no time to relax. Stress becomes our best friend and we live tense lives. Our health gets affected and we start facing fatigue and sickness. Alter your lifestyles, rest, relax and stay healthy, says Guru Manish Ji before your organs get affected.
Guru Manish Ji is a disciplined yoga expert who has been practicing yoga for the last 25 years. Health problems can be controlled to a great extent by adhering to a balanced lifestyle with yoga, he says. The organs rejuvenate and the metabolic functioning of the body can improve. Take care of your diet and detoxify.
Guru Manish Ji has extensive knowledge of Ayurveda, the science of healing. He leads the Shuddhi Ayurveda center to help mankind stay free from disease. Traditional health methods mentioned in the ancient holy books called Vedas can improve health. Let’s see how:
- Foods containing trans fats are very harmful to cardiovascular health. They can lead to lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and arterial blockage. Dietary alterations promote healthy living.
- A combination of a good diet, Ayurvedic herbs, yoga, chanting, and meditative practices can change lives. Health and nurtured living is the mantra. You can achieve this by inculcating Ayurveda into your daily life. Health-related issues can reduce the use of natural herbs and herbal extracts. Remember our grandmothers used to recommend carom seeds and asafoetida if we had a stomach ache?
- Natural treatments and remedies have been a part of our daily life for ages. Our overdependence on laboratories based medications has led to increased toxicity in the body. The Shuddhi Ayurveda center run by Guru Manish Ji makes life easier by encouraging regular detoxification of the body.
- Yoga and meditation when combined with natural herbs and a healthy diet can work wonders. Living a disciplined lifestyle promotes the smooth flow of energy through our chakras.
- Fatigue and exhaustion are reduced and the body feels energetic. Live healthy with discipline to protect your body from diseases, says Guru Manish Ji.
Advise by Ayurveda Expert:
- Use Herbal remedies and plant extracts in your daily lives
- Regular detoxification of the body with the help of nurturing herbs.
- Herbs also contain essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. These elements are very important for the upkeep of the organs and body health.
- Dietary alterations and staying away from food additives is the way to healthy living. Avoid food preservatives, aerated beverages, processed foods, etc
- Yoga has amazing ‘feel good’ properties. Yogic postures can strengthen the organs from inside and sometimes even reverse organ damage.
- Oily massages
- Deep breathing
- Sound therapy is very effective. The healing, soft and soothing sounds can rejuvenate and revitalize the body. They relax the agitated mind and calm down emotions. This helps the turbulent stomach cool down and improves digestive capacity.
Important Guidelines Laid Down by the Guru Manish Ji
Everybody has three doshas says Guru Manish Ji and these have to be balanced perfectly to stay healthy. Is this possible? Can we stay free from diseases? To a great extent, yes! All we have to do is:
- Avoid junk food.
- You need to stay away from oily and excessively spicy food that can disturb digestive functioning.
- Healthy food needs to be your first choice.
- Try to avoid milk and milk products.
- Detox the body by consuming nutritious herbs available in nature
- Non-vegetarian food should not be a part of your diet. Avoid them at all costs.
- Yoga and meditation can turn around health issues. The mind stays calm and the body peaceful if we follow these two natural methods mentioned in the Vedas.
- It is necessary to stay away from alcohol and smoking. Alcohol and nicotine can cause havoc with the internal system of the body. Permanent organ damage has been seen because of excessive smoking and alcoholism.
- Try to consume freshly grown seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Quick Advice by Guru Manish Ji
Control stress levels to stay calm and composed or face digestive troubles. Eat healthy and fresh foods. Processed food was never on the list for the elderly people in the family. They encouraged fresh green leafy vegetables that are grown without pesticides. Insecticides, pesticides, and a disturbed state of mind can cause digestive trouble. They can make us feel sick and tired.